First, if your home was flooded or damaged by the hurricane or reservoirs, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We realize that thoughts and prayers are not enough though, you need real solutions. You need information on options that you may not even know exist. Tons of home owners are asking “what are my options?” That’s part of where we want to help. The other way we want to help is by continuing to volunteer in the communities and assist in the rebuilding of Texans’ lives.
So how exactly can we help and what do we do?
ATR Property Solutions is a creative solutions real estate company. We do not follow the traditional real estate model in which you have to find a realtor, fix and upgrade your home to get it open house ready, work to keep your home looking immaculate for the open houses, deal with a constant stream to people showing up to view your home and then pay closing costs and realtor fees. So what do we do differently?
- We buys houses in as-is condition. You don’t have to fix or upgrade a single thing in your home. Even if it flooded.
- We still go through a title company, ensuring that all the paperwork is handled properly and that we obtain a clear title.
- There will NOT be a constant stream of people in your home. We may set up an appointment to bring contractors through, however we always try to get everyone to come at one time. Our goal is to inconvenience the home owner as little as possible.
- You will NOT pay any closing costs or realtor fees.
- You will receive cash for your home.
- We pay cash, which also means you don’t have to wait up to 60 days or more for FHA or Conventional financing to go through. We close in a time frame that works for the home owner.
Get Your Questions Answered
If you are ready to learn more and/or receive an offer on your home, then please fill out the attached form. Or if you prefer, call us directly at 713-714-1768. We can also be reached via text , email or Facebook Messenger, whichever method you’re most comfortable with. What happens after you fill out the form:
- We will review your information and determine what are your best options. (The more you can tell us about your home and situation, the more accurate options we can present to you)
- Set up an appointment to meet with you at your home. This is because we would like to meet you in person and we need to assess the condition of your home.
- Within 48 hours of our appointment you will receive a no-obligation, cash offer.